Step out of the house, a bright and beautiful Sunday (not even a drizzle). Bought our breakfast (sandwiches and salads) from Sainsbury to have breakfast in the park. We started off by going to Kensington Gardens and Hyde Park
Houses near Kensington Gardens

Albert Memorial in Kensington Gardens (He looks handsome in gold, but I guess anyone would look gorgeous in gold..=P)
Serpentine River in Hyde Park.
I read a lot of this place in historical romance, it's where couples in the past come to feed birds...was a tad disappointed by the view...not romantic leh...But there sure is a lot of birds =P
Victoria Theater (opposite the parks)

Pretty building next to the theater above
University of Music and Arts (The Imperial College)
After breakfast in the parks, it's off to museums. Before we went to Victoria and Albert Museum (free admission), we went to the Natural History Museum (also free but no pictures taken).
The building of the Natural History Museum is really nice...with statues of animals at each column. But since it's free, there's a queue waiting outside its doors even before it's open. To be honest, I was quite amazed but the architecture of the building, it's really very gorgeous. Even the interior is really cool. However, I was quite disappointed by the exhibits. Well, unless you are really into stuffed dead animals, I would rather go to the zoo for my animals treat.
Right beside the Natural History Musuem, is the Victoria and Albert Museum. This museum is more fun with more interesting artifact to look at.

Exhibits in the Victoria and Albert Museum (feels like I'm in Babylon)
Next we are off to our next stop, the National Gallery and the National Portrait Gallery. According to the map, they are located side by side, but no matter how I look, I can only find the National Gallery (??!???)
Well, the paintings are cool but after your 10th gallery, they sort of look the same...same bilical scenes or angels and naked pple with halos...or landscape or pple just staring straight at you...Ok, ok. I know these pictures are suppose to be art but well, I guess there's just no artistic bone in me...But I did manage to recognize some works of Monet...and Picasso...so that's something (guess my art knowledge is not that bad..Haha).

The Trafalgar Square outside National Potrait Gallery
Next stop on the map, is the British Museum. This museum is our personal favorite, it has all the world ancient and not so ancient civilizations under one roof. Not forgetting the fragrant smelling hot dags sold right outside the museum. (Warning...Not for onion phobic).
As we are really interested about the Egyptian civilization, we went directly to one of the free guided tours in the Egytian gallery. Wow...the displays there are a real eye openers...Mummies and ancient graves, Horus and Ramesses II (I think). Brings me back to the exhibit in Singapore where they had a mini Egytian exhibit on loan from the Birtish museum some days back. It's really great. However, since according to literature, our next stop, Camden Market closes at 5pm, we can't finish the museum, so we can only come back the next day if the time allows.
The British Museum (very pleasant spot to have lunch outdoors)
Camden Town (sorry, no pictures because the place is so crowded that getting our camera from our bags is a difficulty) is quite an interesting spot. You can find all sorts of people here and if you are into street wear, this is the place. However, we do find the place overly packed with people to properly enjoy shopping. BUT!!! I did manage to buy cheap Aldo slippers (only 6 pounds!!!) and some souvenirs for friends back home.
Since The Regeat's Park is nearby, we decided to walk over for a peek. But after a long day, the short walk seems like an epic journey, and when we reach the park, we can't seem to find the well designed garden (someone have designed for some king) that the Park is famous for. As our feets felt like lead, we decided to head home and prepare ourselves for tomorrow.
The Regent Park (didn't really explore it as we were too exhausted)