Sunday, August 12, 2007

Scotland - Inverness - Day 2

Another yummy English breakfast prepared by the owners of the B&B (I can get used to this life :) and we spent the day walking around Inverness (so small that we do not need to take buses) and shopping. In fact, we did most of our shopping in Inverness. It's no big city, but there's a certain appeal in the shops drawing our attention.


Ness Island


Hydrangeas





The Victoria Market.

I love this market. It's small and comfortable, and it's not crowded. You can really enjoy a strolll in it while buying some local souvenirs from here.


View (taken from the Inverness Museum)

Wildlife:



there are a lot of rabbits in Scotland...


Poor dogie tied outside Victoria Market

Finally it's time for our next leg to Glasgow. Inverness rocks!!

Postscript:

I can't remember when we took this picture but I remembered that it was raining in Inverness when we saw this pair of Grandpa and kid walking in front of us. It strikes me as a very sweet scene and very funny as the man and boy have the exact same walking manner. =P




Posted by Picasa