We check out early in the morning and left our bags in the bus station for 4pounds... (that's 12 SGD, man), We then took the local buses around Glasgow's places of interest with our day ticket.
Buying the ticket was an experience. The bus driver couldn't understand my Singaporean accent and I couldn't understand the Glaswegian accent...This is the first time I actually have problem understanding someone in the UK. Luckily, we managed to make some sense of our conversation and bought the ticket.
Our first stop: tourist information centre to get a decent map.
.jpg)
Map for the blind. Erm, I really don't think this helps, I mean if you are blind, you probably only feel something jutting out but can't make sense of it.
.jpg)
City of Dead (Gothic!!) This view is really fantastic, we took it out from a window at the museum of religion. But really..Wow!!!.
.jpg)
Kelvingrove Museum. It's our favorite museum. The museum is well organized and has a little bit of everything and the highlight is of course the Knights in armor.
.jpg)
Claymores, swords, dirks, and more
.jpg)
Knights!!!

I do love the exhibits in Kelvingrove... much more interesting than the whole of Glasgow itself!
Glasgow university
We didn't really like Glasgow. It's quite ugly, and feels a bit dark and dirty. But the museum is really a good find and makes the trip more bearable.