As it turns out, only Joan and gang and I went with the bus for breakfats and I was the only girl at the breakfast table. Seems like all the girls were a little sick of the continental breakfast and were having instant noodles instead. I can say it's an experience to be the only girl sitting with the guys at the table, but enjoyable all the same.
In store for us is a walk and another surprise, which turned out to be a canopy tour, aka swinging from tree to tree. Split into two groups again and I did the surprise first.

On our way to the surprise
We're all geared up to slide from one tree to another. I heard it's a really new concept and people re relaly proud that they did not harm the trees at all to build the contraption, since there are no nails used for the platform. On the whole, it's pretty tame, although I did knocked my knees against the tree that I had to clear. It was the start of the collection of bruises for the trip. Grace was really brave for a 6 year old, she just took to the whole thing like she was born for it and David was not even worried. The guides are real nice and young, quoting Ruth, they are the "Backstreet Boys" look alikes.

All strap up and ready to swing


The Backstreet Boys of Tsitsikamma
After lunch, it's the walk, which is actually a ride in this ultra-long tram. Pretty boring compared to the previous event, but we had a picnic at the real nice spot. Here's one of teh stupidest thing I've ever seen, the toilets were locked from the outside, yes...and my kind companions locked me in when the tram was about to leave. Good thing they still have a conscience to let me out in the end....



When we return, there's another uphill climb in store. The plus is that we ger to cross this really long hanging bridge, the minus is that we've to climb in my bruised knee condition. Xue li and I followed Gerhard with th others behind is, whom we suddenly lost trail of. And while we continue to ascend, Gerhard appeared saying that it's too high us but told us to continue. Talk about fustration. Well, I managed to climb up three-quarters of it then went back down, waiting for the other brave souls who completed the climb.

Dinner wasn't fun to begin with and the food can be better. Heard that the next morning that this night was the coldest night in SA ever.